RULES AND REGULATIONS
Parental Co-operation Guidelines:
We look forward for your support that will help us to run the administration of
the school properly. Kindly pay attention to the following rules.
- The child must be sent to Primary
Campus(Naharbagh) by 07:55 a.m. School gate will be locked at sharp 08:00
- The child must be sent Senior
Campus(saadatganj) by 07:15 a.m. School gate will be locked at sharp 07:30
- At departure time please receive your
ward(s) at the given time slot from Campus 1:-
Toddlers To Preparatory : 08:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
First To Eleventh : 07:00 a.m. to 02:05 p.m.
- At departure time please receive
your ward(s) at the given time slot from Campus 2:-
Toddlers To Preparatory : 07:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon
First To Eleventh : 07:30 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
- Make your child learn his/her
residence phone number, father’s name & address.
- Parents are not allowed to meet
their children or their teachers during school hours without prior permission
of the Principal.
- Class work, which includes oral
work, written work & class tests, is taken into consideration for
- School regularly conducts lots of
fun activities like playing with the sand, Pouring of water, Dancing,
Singing etc. for grooming them.
- The bag, napkin, water bottle,
stationery, books etc. carried by the child, should be properly labelled
(Name, class & section). This is to avoid any loss. Please do not come
to give it during the school hours.
- Your child should be regular in the
class, as frequent absence hampers the progress of the child. Please
ensure that the child is fresh (Toilet) before coming to school.
- We request you to send an extra
undergarment (Toddlers & Foundation) in the bag everyday. It will be
used in case the child accidently spoils his/her clothes.
- Please try to send the same person
everyday for picking-up (servant or driver).
- Please make sure that your child
goes to bed early at night by 08:00 p.m. so that he/she feels fresh and
happy the next morning and is not forced to or rushed for getting ready to
- It would go a long way if parents
could spend quality time with their child, reading out story books
- Kindly inform the school, at the
earliest, in case of any change in the Address or Telephone number.
- Parents cooperation is solicited
in maintaining Punctuality, Regularity and Discipline.
- No Sharp objects like fork,
scissors etc. should be carried in the bag.
- No money to be given to the child.
- If your child picks-up anything
from school or any other child’s bag, kindly return it the next day.
Please take special interest and monitor your child’s activities.
- Please encourage your child to eat
healthy and wholesome food. We as teachers also guide the children to eat
the right kind of meals and for the same purpose we have made a Tentative
Menu Plan weekly. Please ensure that the child’s Tiffin contains food as
per the Menu Plan.
- Kindly ensure that the meal given
should not be very greasy as it may spoil the clothes & bag of your
colour scheme is : Toddlers :- Pink,
Foundation: Blue Kids: Green & Prep.- Yellow.
- Wrap the food in silver foil.
- Send Spoon & napkin with the
- Distribution of only sweets
(Toffees) is allowed on Birthdays in the class. The child may wear a
Birthday Dress on this day.
- Children should come to school in
complete & neat school uniform, trimmed nails, clean and tight socks.
- Please make a note that grooming
and hygiene is assessed throughout the session for the promotion of the
- Please avoid making them wear
- Girls with red hair bands (if long
hair then make plaits using black rubber band) ; boys crew cut, well
- It is mandatory to wear shorts for
- Children are not allowed to wear
coloured inners, coloured hairpins & rubber bands, bangles, Mehndi,
nail-polish, long earrings, chain or gold jewellery. Girls may wear tiny
for cambrian Scholars:
- If your child is absent, please
send a Leave application in an envelope. Medical will be required in case
of sick leave.
Teacher Interaction (P.T.I.):
- Parent Teacher Interaction is held
for parents to interact with their child's Class Teacher. Kindly make it
mandatory to attend the P.T.I. Prior information will be sent to you
regarding the date and time for the same.
- Note : If P.T.I. is not being
attended due to any cause, make sure that you come on any Saturday to the
- Please give quality time &
develop Positive attitude in your child. This is the greatest gift you can
- Let your child do things for
himself/herself, like dressing up, keeping the toys back or helping you in
common House Hold Works.
- Love and respect your child. Treat
him/her with the same courtesy as you would to a friend. Use Thank you
& Please. Do not ever scold or reprimand your child in front of his
friends, brothers, sisters or any outsider.
- Please try to check & fill the
Diary of your child regularly.
- Give some free time to your child
to play with the children in the neighborhood to develop the right social
- Never compare the child with
anyone because every child is different from others. Encourage and help
the child to improve in areas where they are weak but also let him/her
know how proud you are of his/her strengths. Mistakes are an important
part of Learning. Encourage, Motivate and Equip your child to try again.
- Monitor and limit the use of
- Never discuss the school's
negativity in front of your child. If you have a problem, come to us and
we shall help you if we can.
CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY CONTACT SCHOOL OFFICE ON
Your Child with Love & Health for Healthier Generation
is an effort to ensure that your child carries healthy & wholesome Tiffin
to school. It inculcates good and healthy eating habits. Junk food should only
be allowed on Party days or when informed by the teacher.
child will bring a fruit daily, which should be properly cut & peeled along
with a spoon. (It could be in the form of fruit chat, fruit salad etc.
- Monday : Poha, Suji Halwa / upma, Idlis,
Dhokla, Puri sabji, One fruit
- Tuesday : Cutlets (Cheese, Paneer,
Vegetables or potato), Sandwich (Please use brown bread.),Bread Jam, One
- Wednesday : Sprouts Chat, Sabzi-Roti, Paneer
Pakora, Veg. Pakora, Aloo Tikki, One fruit
- Thursday : Fried Rice(Tehri), Paratha Roll,
Halwa, Besan Pan Cake or chilla, One fruit
- Friday : Veg Biryani, Spring Role, Puri
Sabzi, One fruit
- Saturday : Child Choice (No Junk Food)
1. Please avoid to send Junk or Synthetic Foods.
2. Please send limited Tiffin.
3. Please write the name of the child on
his/her Tiffin box, water bottle & send napkins.
4. Please try to make less oily/non-greasy
food so that your child do not spoils his/her belongings.
Thanking you for your co-operation.